Owner Flashy Swimmer Underspin Jig Hooks
Use Owner Flashy Swimmer Underspin Jig Hooks for rigging soft swimbaits and other soft plastic baits and as an alternative to spinnerbaits or crankbaits to cover lots of water in a short time span! Change up speeds and soft baits to make multiple presentations while using the Flashy Swimmer as a search bait. A non-moveable weight keeps soft plastics affixed to the jig hook and that added weight guides your bait down to strike zone depth while the spinning blades attached to a pivoting wire add fish-attracting flash. The molded lead design of this underspin jig hook allows the wire and spinning blades to stay horizontal during a straight retrieve. Flashy Spinner Underspin Jig Hooks are available in gold-finished willow leaf or silver Colorado blade styles. The Flashy Spinner is outfitted with Owner's patent-pending TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring set onto the eye hook and a XX-strong forged shank Super Needle Point hook finished in black chrome. Spinnerbaits and crankbaits just got search bait competition from Owner Flashy Swimmer Underspin Jig Hooks!
- Owner's TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring attached to hook eye
- Use for rigging soft swimbaits, flukes, and other swimming plastics
- Spinner blade (Gold Willow Leaf or Silver Colorado) is attached to a non-moveable weight
- Willow Leaf blade is size #3 hammered gold finish
- Wire and blade ride horizontally during a steady retrieve
- Use as an alternative to spinnerbaits or crankbaits
- Super Needle Point hook with XX-strong forged shank and black chrome finish
- Qty. per Pack: 2
Please note: The soft bait shown in the image is for display purposes only and is not included.