The Orvis Men's Encounter Wading Boots are made with a 10 mm felt outsole to give you a firm grip in sandy and gravelly river and lake bottoms so that you stay upright and safe from accidental dunking. Felt still offers some of the best stability on mossy rocks! The lightweight entry-level boot doesn't mean a compromise in high-quality wading gear! Orvis developed the Encounter Boot to meet the company's traditionally high standards with an EVA midsole and a lightweight ripstop 100% polyester upper. Made in men’s whole sizes five - 15, you'll assuredly gain the added traction you need with Orvis Men's Encounter Wading Boots!
- Material: 100% lightweight ripstop polyester upper, EVA midsole, and 10 mm felt outsole
- Unisex design
- Increased volume within the boot allows for a wider fit
- Scratch rubber toe and heel bumper
- Durable, lightweight, comfortable, and stable
- Easy to clean – just rinse with fresh water