Orvis Hydros Salmon & Steelhead Fly Line
Explicitly designed for salmon and steelhead fishing, the Orvis Hydros Salmon & Steelhead Fly Line can quickly turn over heavy flies and multi rigs. Made with a special AST slickness for a smooth coating that will effortlessly shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles that help keep this line cleaner than your average fly line. Other features include the Orvis Line ID and two-color with color-changing at 30 feet from the tip of the line. The Hydros Salmon and Steelhead line is also made with a strong braided multifilament core for cold to moderate water temperatures and dual welded loops that make swapping out leaders a breeze. For your next Salmon or Steelhead fishing adventure, make sure to check out the Orvis Hydros Salmon & Steelhead Fly Line!
- Designed for the demands of salmon and steelhead fishing
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Two-color line with color change 30 feet from front tip of line
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate water temps
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy line identification
- Line weights 7 - 10
Orvis Hydros Salmon & Steelhead Fly Line made in the U.S.A.