Orvis Hydros Bank Shot Intermediate Sink Tip Fly Line
The Orvis Hydros Bank Shot Intermediate Sink Tip Fly Line is made for single hand Spey, large flies, and those one time casts to a bank. The Hydros Bank Shot Intermediate Sink Tip includes the AST slickness smooth coating, helping you to perfect your technique with one of the smoothest lines on the market today! The dual welded loops make changing our leaders and line a breeze! The Orvis Line ID offers intermediate color changes to help you quickly identify depth. Orvis designed the Hydros Bank Shot line with an 8-foot intermediate sink tip. Reduce false casts with the versatile Orvis Hydros Bank Shot Intermediate Sink Tip Fly Line!
- Versatile powerful head to reduce false casts
- 8' intermediate sink tip
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Color change at 30'. Line length 90'
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate temps
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Line weights 5 - 11