The Oros Strike Indicators' design makes so much sense they have become an industry-acclaimed and award-winning fly fishing strike indicator in a very short time. Oros Strike Indicators eliminate common indicator pain points with no small parts to fumble and lose, do not kink the line, and are easy to adjust. The round strike indicator unscrews in half to reveal a centered slot for your leader. Merely align your leader in the slot and screw the two Oros halves together until they grip the line. The centered alignment on the fly leader enables balanced casting without exposed fastening hardware or posts that stick out and can create drag or tangle lines.
The Oros Strike Indicator boasts a unique design that keeps the fastening hardware concealed within two molded soft foam hemispheres. When closed, these hemispheres compress, creating a pressure-fit lock that holds it in place without kinking. With oversized threads, securing it to the line is effortless. Additionally, it is eco-friendly as it is biodegradable. Its smooth surface repels water and dirt and creates less drag while casting. It also floats as much, if not more, weight than the current leading brands. Strike indicators don't have to be painful to adjust or tangle your line. Oros Strike Indicators might really be the perfect strike indicator for fly fishing!
- Recommended line weights by size: small - 5X and lower, medium - 4X or lower, large - 3X or lower
- Enclosed fastening hardware means no small parts to fumble and lose
- Does not kink the line
- Float as much or more weight as the current leading brands
- A smooth surface repels water and dirt and creates less drag while casting
- Made with a biodegradable additive that works during prolonged exposure in natural environments, not in everyday use
- Mix and match – strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal visibility
- Qty. per Pack: 3