Okuma Magda Pro DXT Line Counter Reel
Select from the models below
Okuma Magda Pro DXT Line Counter Reels are designed with a modern look, plus all the performance features anglers want. These reels are built to be durable and long-lasting with a corrosion-resistant frame, sideplates, and graphite spool. The Carbonite drag system displaces heat and friction consistently and steadily, providing a wider, smoother drag range for the ultimate in fish-stopping power. Okuma Magda Pro DXT Line Counter Reels are lightweight and affordable, making them a must-have for walleye, lake trout, steelhead, and salmon trolling anglers.
Magda Pro DXT Line Counter Reels utilize a Speed Loc Pinion gear system allows for instant gear engagement at extreme high speeds. The gear system is also self-lubricating to help keep the main gear and drive shaft running smoothly in all conditions. Okuma's Strike Zone mechanical line counter system precisely measures in feet based on spool revolutions for accurate line usage.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant frame and side plates
- Corrosion-resistant graphite spools
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- 2 Stainless steel ball bearing
- 16-point anti-reverse for improved hookups
- Line counter screw port for improved air access
- Durable Machine cut brass gearing
- Self-Lubricating Gear System
- 20 â€“ 45 sizes with Ergo grip power handle knob design
- 15-size features a twin paddle handle configuration
- Automatic trip spool engaging mechanism
- Stainless steel levelwind line guide system
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Calibrate your Reels
by knot guilty
Have the old model 30s. OK reels on a budget, like the improvements. See how they perform this season? MA 15 DXT 150 ft 20 lb. Trilene Big Game topped with 150 yds. 20 lb. Power Pro braid hit 100 ft line for me. You're welcome in advance. Buy a Berkey clip on counter, time saver when you calibrate.
by 2morefeet -
Ordered based on reviews. Just like they said, looks like a solid, functional reel for the money,.
Great reel for the money
Picked up 6 of these for trolling Lake Ontario spring browns and walleye. Have also used them for other walleye and lake trout applications inland. Mainly run these off planer board setups, both mast and inline, and am going to try on downriggers this year. Drag is good for the occasional spring king and hog lakers. Great buy for the money, for weekend warrior fishing use
Walleye & salmon trolling!!
by B W's -
Nice for trolling!!
This is an OK reel to have on hand as a cheap extra setup, but it is not user friendly for routine everyday use. I own a number of these reels, The free spool lever is very difficult to engage without fidgeting around with the spool or crank handle. Also the clicker needs to be stronger and louder. For a little bit more money, the Daiwa Accudepth is a much better reel in my opinion.