Okuma Magda Pro DXT Line Counter Reel
Okuma Magda Pro DXT Line Counter Reels are designed with a modern look, plus all the performance features anglers want. These reels are built to be durable and long-lasting with a corrosion-resistant frame, sideplates, and graphite spool. The Carbonite drag system displaces heat and friction consistently and steadily, providing a wider, smoother drag range for the ultimate in fish-stopping power. Okuma Magda Pro DXT Line Counter Reels are lightweight and affordable, making them a must-have for walleye, lake trout, steelhead, and salmon trolling anglers.
Magda Pro DXT Line Counter Reels utilize a Speed Loc Pinion gear system allows for instant gear engagement at extreme high speeds. The gear system is also self-lubricating to help keep the main gear and drive shaft running smoothly in all conditions. Okuma's Strike Zone mechanical line counter system precisely measures in feet based on spool revolutions for accurate line usage.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant frame and side plates
- Corrosion-resistant graphite spools
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- 2 Stainless steel ball bearing
- 16-point anti-reverse for improved hookups
- Line counter screw port for improved air access
- Durable Machine cut brass gearing
- Self-Lubricating Gear System
- 20 â€“ 45 sizes with Ergo grip power handle knob design
- 15-size features a twin paddle handle configuration
- Automatic trip spool engaging mechanism
- Stainless steel levelwind line guide system
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
Great mono crankbait trolling reel
by Wifinlander -
I was able to put my new Okuma reels to the test a couple weeks ago trolling for brown trout in Lake Michigan and I was very pleased with how they worked. Spooled with 16lb sunline I was able to pack 300yrds on each reel and they took a 6lb brown and a 18lb brown.
This is an OK reel to have on hand as a cheap extra setup, but it is not user friendly for routine everyday use. I own a number of these reels, The free spool lever is very difficult to engage without fidgeting around with the spool or crank handle. Also the clicker needs to be stronger and louder. For a little bit more money, the Daiwa Accudepth is a much better reel in my opinion.
Walleye & salmon trolling!!
by B W's -
Nice for trolling!!
by 2morefeet -
Ordered based on reviews. Just like they said, looks like a solid, functional reel for the money,.
Great reel for the money
Picked up 6 of these for trolling Lake Ontario spring browns and walleye. Have also used them for other walleye and lake trout applications inland. Mainly run these off planer board setups, both mast and inline, and am going to try on downriggers this year. Drag is good for the occasional spring king and hog lakers. Great buy for the money, for weekend warrior fishing use