Okuma Dead Eye Classic Trolling Rod
Packed full of high-end features, the Okuma Dead Eye Classic Trolling Rod is the ultimate rod for walleye. It begins with a rugged and durable E-glass rod blank rod blank that provides incredible durability and power while being ultra sensitive and responsive to feel the lightest bites. With slow to moderate action, this rod is perfect for a variety of trolling applications. Rugged stainless steel guide frames give you extra strength while its titanium oxide inserts help your favorite line move smoothly without snags. Specialty cork grip adds comfort for those long fishing days.
- Technique specific walleye rods
- Rugged and durable E-glass rod blank rod blanks
- Rugged stainless steel guide frames
- Titanium oxide guide inserts
- Specialized stainless steel tip, prevents inserts from popping out
- Durable shrink tube rear grip configuration
- Triangular EVA foregrip
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Okuma in the midwest
I own six rods ranging from 7'6 to 8'6 paired with okuma convector 20d's. I pull cranks and bottom bouncers with church tx-22's. The rods have plenty of give letting eye's eat a crawler harness, and enough back bone to bury the hooks. They have no problems holding the tx-22's in 2ft white caps.
I opted with Deadeye rods over other rods due to their larger supported eye's. I am rather rough on equipment and these rods fit the bill, and the price was a nice plus. Either way they help put fish in the livewell!