Okuma Ceymar HD Spinning Reel
$84.99 - $89.99
(You save )
The Okuma Ceymar HD Spinning Reel expands the top-selling Ceymar family with a lightweight crossover fresh and saltwater design packed with features. The frame, side plate, and rotor resist corrosion for safe use in saltwater. The Ceymar HD reels here range from an ultra-compact 1000-size model that weighs a mere 6.9 ounces, with 11 pounds of drag up to a 9.6 oz. 4000XA edition with a maximum drag… Read More
The Okuma Ceymar HD Spinning Reel expands the top-selling Ceymar family with a lightweight crossover fresh and saltwater design packed with features. The frame, side plate, and rotor resist corrosion for safe use in saltwater. The Ceymar HD reels here range from an ultra-compact 1000-size model that weighs a mere 6.9 ounces, with 11 pounds of drag up to a 9.6 oz. 4000XA edition with a maximum drag of 20 pounds.
These Okuma lightweight reels operate through a 7HPG +1RB stainless-steel ball bearing design and a multi-disc, oiled felt drag system. However, the stars of the Ceymar HD Spinning Reel are Okuma's HDG-II (High Density Gearing), an interchangeable screw-in handle system, and the double-supported pinion gear. HDG-II is an oversized drive gear that supplies more power, durability, and the ability to enact high-speed gear ratios. (The 2500HA and 3000HA reels have a 6.0:1, and the 4000XA is a 6.2:1 gear ratio). The handle is a machined aluminum design that directly interacts with the gearing to reduce handle play. Stabilization design for the pinion gear is in the form of top and bottom ball bearing supports that steady the spool shaft for an improved alignment.
Additionally, the now-hollowed HD pinion reduces contact between the shaft and the pinion gear and generates less friction. As a result, Okuma Ceymar HD Spinning Reels have a lighter rotation than previous generations of the family. The sleek two-tone anodized spool matches the handle. With all the features packed into it, the Okuma Ceymar HD Spinning Reel could very well be just what you need.
- HDG-II: High Density Gearing II
- Oversized drive gear for increased power and durability
- Allows for high-speed gear ratios
- Increased diameter allows for larger gear teeth which is the main advantage for strength and durability
- Machined aluminum screw-in handle
- Direct contact with gears reduces handle play
- Double tapped screw threads for left/right hand
- Preferred handle design for saltwater anglers
- Gearing stabilization design
- Pinion gear double supported with ball bearings
- Support at top and bottom improves alignment by stabilizing the spool shaft at key points
- Frictionless main shaft design equates to a lighter rotation when turning the handle
- Even flow roller system with Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating: smoother, friction-free, reduced line twists
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Rotor brake system prevents rotation while casting
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty
Now showing any/all available items based on your selected filters.
Get A Restock Alert
Okuma Ceymar HD Spinning Reel
Get an email or text message when this item is back in stock
You will now be notified by email when this item is available.
You will now be notified by text when this item is available.