Okuma Cedros Surf CSX Spinning Rod
Okuma Cedros Surf CSX Spinning Rods are constructed using 30 Ton carbon fiber blanks - heralded for its combination of excellent responsiveness and durability, the material quickens actions and increases available power when compared to IM 6 graphite. The rod tapers are all moderate/fast, loading well into the blank on the cast and achieving exceptional distance with a comfortable and smooth casting stroke.Cedros Spinning Surf CSX Rods feature ALPS 316 grade stainless steel guide frames, durable shrink tube grips, small diameter hard Zirconium inserts, and PacBay reel seats with anodized aluminum rings.
- 30-Ton carbon, ultra-sensitive and responsive blank construction
- ALPS blazing Zirconium guide inserts
- ALPS stainless steel double footed guide frames
- PacBay reel seats with blue anodized hoods and rings
- Non slip rubber shrink tube handle with tapered rear grip
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for maximum strength and durability
- Machined tapered hood transistions above and below reel seat
- Low profile butt cap design for unobstructed fishing
- Two piece rod construction
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Ratings & Reviews
by Stef -
Light rod good power
Awesome rod, more than expected!
Excellent rod for the price!