NRS Men's Boundary Boots
Taking the kayak out often means you're going to be knee-deep in muck and water. Which if you have the NRS Boundary Boots, you won't mind at all. These boots are made from 5 mm neoprene with liquid-sealed exterior seams, so your feet will stay dry and warm! The soles are thicker and equipped with extra-grippy tread so you can navigate the sharp, slick rocks with ease! The Boundary Boots also feature a tightening ladder buckle strap to help seal the top and keep water from filling the boot if you accidentally step too deep. The boots are designed to be laced quickly and offer a customizable fit the way you need them to. Go ahead and get in the muck, but stay dry doing so with the NRS Boundary Boots!
- 5 mm neoprene upper with liquid-sealed exterior seams and taped interior seams guarantees warmth and dry feet
- Comfy 7 mm neoprene insole atop a high-traction wrap-up sole provides maximum protection and support
- 2 mm plastic shim for even more protection from sharp, pointy objects
- Tightening the ladder buckle strap at the top can help restrict water entry if you step in a bit too deep
- Quick-lace boot with cord-lock offers a customizable fit and a storage compartment lets you tuck away excess laces
- Each shoe is factory tested to ensure waterproof performance
- Sole is 2 mm rubber
- GlideSkin cuff
- 15 in. height
- Anatomically shaped toe box
Ratings & Reviews
Great boots & Greater shipping !
by Nickel city angler
Ordered these Friday and they arrived The follow monday. FishUsa’s staff is second to none.
Got these boots for early spring/ late fall kayak fishing on the Hobie pa 360 I bought from them in the fall. I haven’t kayaked with them yet , but I tried them in the snow and trekking around the yard . They feel like they will be fit the bill perfectly!
by Matt C
Excellent boots to launch your kayak from the shore in. Lightweight enough to wear all day on the yak, i can still easily peddle with them on without the fatigue of a heavy rubber muck type boot. Good build quality. Probably will wade fish creeks with these as well.