Malone Stax Pro 2 Kayak Carrier
The Malone Stax Pro 2 Kayak Carrier utilizes top-notch design, strength, and workmanship to provide a great kayak carrier at an affordable price. Whether you're going to the beach or to a backroads water hole, this carrier keeps your kayaks safe and secure. Foam blocks, combined with a fold-down frame protect your kayaks and your car from damage. This package includes the straps, mounting hardware, and safety lines you need to transport two kayaks.
Notes from Malone: The base of the carrier has a rectangular "cutout" that has been included for square cross bar fit. This "cutout" does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars. All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
- Load Capacity: 50 lb. per boat - 4 boat maximum capacity
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 20 in.
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Open gate head design easily and securely captures load straps
- Universal fit mounting hardware
- Cam style load straps and 10 ft. safety tie-downs
- Fold-down design for low clearance needs
- Foam stacker blocks to protect the kayaks
- Octagonal aluminum post construction
- Corrosion-resistant molded components
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 2 Stax Pro2 carriers, 2 Jawz kits with hardware, 4 cam buckle straps, 4 bow and stern lines, and 4 MPG168 stacker foam blocks
The Malone Stax Pro 2 Kayak Carrier is made in the U.S.A.
Please Note: The kayaks, roof rack, and vehicles shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.