Lew's Team Pro SP Skipping & Pitching Low-Profile Casting Reel
Lew's Team Pro SP Skipping & Pitching Low-Profile Casting Reel Models
The Lew's Team Pro SP Skipping & Pitching Low-Profile Casting Reel is an engineering marvel. This reel will help you get your bait to where the fish hide in those often hard-to-reach shallow, low cover areas and target spots by docks. Built into the QuietCast ACB system is a remarkable “Skipping Zone” which allows you to maximize skipping distance and reduce backlash. An especially shallow (32 mm) anodized Duralumin spool handles 40 yards of 20-pound-test line for quicker spool start-up and diminished deep spool backlashes. The spool’s unique Knot Slot is designed to form an even and smooth line lay. Skip and pitch your bait further and with less backlash than ever before with Lew’s Team Pro SP Skipping & Pitching Low-Profile Casting Reel!
- Super low profile frame in one-piece aluminum with graphite sideplates
- Shallow 32 mm spool made from Anodized Duralumin, drilled and forged, with Knot Slot
- Exacting alignment, solid stability, smooth operation and extended gear life from the P2 Super Pinion system
- Dial-in your skipping zone with the 6-pin, 27 position QuietCast ACB (Adjustable Centrifugal Braking)
- 9 bearing system; one-way clutch bearing
- Audible click spool tension adjustment in anodized aluminum
- Audible click drag star adjustment in bowed anodized aluminum
- Lightweight bowed 995 mm aluminum handle with EVA knobs
- 20 pounds of drag power
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
Ratings & Reviews
Best reel of 2022.
This reel performs better than my Curado DC. 10/10 would recommend.
Send it with this reel
by Jamie Worth
Since I was a kid my favorite way of catching largemouth has been skipping 1/2 oz jigs to the back of docks. I wind up and send it. This reel and my thumb work together as one perfectly.
Lews SP reel
This is a top quality reel. Have not mastered the skipping yet but getting better and no backlashes!!!!