The Humminbird Helix Chirp Mega SI+ GPS G4N Fish Finder provides a crystal-clear picture of what's below the surface! This Helix model comes with CHIRP Digital Sonar and Dual Spectrum CHIRP, as well as Mega Down and Side Imaging for views 200 ft. down and on either side of the vessel. The Helix Chirp Mega also seamlessly integrates with the other systems on your boat. The SI+ GPS G4N is compatible with the One-Boat Network, which allows it to communicate with other Humminbird devices, Cannon products, and Minn Kota trolling motors for automatic i-Pilot navigation. In addition, anglers can connect depth, engine status, tank level, and electrical sensors to the fish finder with the NMEA 2000 setting. You'll always know what's going on in and under your boat with the Humminbird Helix Chirp Mega SI+ GPS G4N Fish Finder!
- Standard Sonar: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imagining+, and MEGA Side Imaging+
- Sonar Coverage: 20, 42, 60, 86 (2), and 55 (2) deg at -10 dB
- Optional Sonar: 50 kHz and 50/low Airman CHIRP
- CHIRP Frequencies Supported: 150 - 220 (Full Mode), 180 - 240 (Narrow Mode), and 140 - 200 (Wide Mode) kHz
- Sonar Frequencies Supported: 50, 83, 200, 455, and 800 kHz and 1.2 MHz
- Sonar Depth: 1200 (standard transducer) and 3500 (optional 50 kHz) ft.
- CHIRP Imaging Frequencies Supported: 435 - 535 (455 kHz DI+), 405 - 505 (455 kHz SI+), 800 - 860 (800 kHz DI+), 780 - 840 (800 kHz SI+), 1100 - 1200 (MEGA DI+), and 1050 - 1175 (MEGA SI+) kHz
- Down Imaging Depth: 125 (800 kHz), 200 (MEGA), and 400 (455 kHz) ft.
- Side Imaging Range: 800 (455 kHz), 250 (800 kHz), and 400 (MEGA) ft.
- Interface: Keypad control
- Features: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Imaging+, Side Imaging, Down Imaging, Bluetooth, built-in GPS, built-in mapping, networking, and Wi-Fi
- Compatible with AIS, AutoPilot, MEGA 360, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA DI, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA SI, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, Minn Kota US2 Sonar, NMEA 2000, One-Boat Network, and Radar
- Power Input: 10.8 - 20 VDC
- Power Output 8000 (Peak-to-Peak) and 1000 (RMS) W
- Screen Snap Shot included
- Sonar Recording included
- Standard Mount: Gimbal
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting and Trackplotting included
- LakeMaster and CoastMaster Compatibility
- Navionics Gold, HotMaps, Platinum, and Platinum+ Compatibility
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility
- Upgradable Software
- View Present Keys
- X-Press Menu System
- Custom Digital Readout
- Custom View Selections
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-bit
- Speed included
- Temperature built in with Alarm and Graph
- Transducer Included: XM 9 HW MSI T
- MEGA Live Compatibility
- High-Definition Display
- Dual Micro SD Slots
- CHIRP Radar
- MEGA Side and Down Imaging
- Delivering up to three times the output of standard Side and Down Imaging, Mega Imaging uses a high-frequency sonar to easily distinguish fish from structure, see the direction fish are facing, and target individual species. Side and Down Imaging+ give you an incredible view with up to 200 ft. of coverage below and on each side of your boat.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar
- CHIRP stands for "Compressed High-Intensity Radar Pulse." By covering a wide range of frequencies, CHIRP produces more accurate, detailed returns of fish, structure, and the bottom.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by Humminbird's proprietary Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- MEGA 360 Imaging
- MEGA 360 Imaging sweeps up to 200 ft. in every direction around your boat to deliver the clearest images of structure, the bottom, and fish – even while you're sitting still.
- Precision GPS
- Precision GPS provides an accurate position fix, meaning more accurate waypoints and boat positioning for better fishing.
- Humminbird Basemap
- Humminbird's enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hrs. of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Plus
- Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours to highlighted depth ranges to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count. LakeMaster and LakeMaster Plus maps are sold separately.
- SmartStrike cards combine High-Definition LakeMaster lake map data and extensive search algorithms to help you pattern and locate fish at any time of the year.
- CoastMaster maps deliver unrivaled nearshore and offshore fishing performance.
- Ethernet Networking
- High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders or upgrade with add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, 360 Imaging, and CHIRP Radar.
- i-Pilot Link enables your Humminbird fish finder and Minn Kota trolling motor to communicate, delivering precise, automatic boat control.
- NMEA 2000
- From boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with Humminbird NMEA 2000 Networking. Easily connect sensor after sensor to your vessel's Humminbird system. Bearing, depth, engine status, tank level, electrical – you name it, Humminbird can display it. Conserve valuable fuel, make informed decisions, and see red flags with an at-a-glance view of all relevant information.
- Track other vessels with Humminbird's state-of-the-art AIS technology. It takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
- Humminbird AutoPilot
- Set your heading or turn pattern and maintain your desired route regardless of speed or sea and wind conditions.
- Bluetooth Networking
- Keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. You can also take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- One-Boat Networking
- Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the most of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- MEGA Side and Down Imaging
- Manufacturer's two-year limited warranty
|Diagonal Display Size||Display Matrix||Memory Card Slot||Power Draw||Standard Mount||Optional Mount||Display Size|
|8.0 in.||1024 x 600 px||Dual Micro SD||2.4 amps||12.00 x 7.00 x 4.13 in.||12.00 x 6.63 x 1.32 in.||8 - 10 in.|
|9.0 in.||1024 x 600 px||Dual Micro SD||2.4 amps||12.00 x 7.00 x 4.13 in.||12.00 x 6.63 x 1.32 in.||8 - 10 in.|
|10.1 in.||1024 x 600 px||Dual SD||2.7 amps||13.44 x 7.50 x 4.20 in.||13.44 x 7.12 x 1.32 in.||8 - 10 in.|
|12.1 in.||1280 x 800 px||Dual SD||3.2 amps||14.86 x 8.83 x 4.25 in.||14.86 x 8.52 x 1.36 in.||11 - 15 in.|
|15.4 in.||1280 x 800 px||Dual Micro SD||4.0 amps||12.00 x 7.00 x 4.13 in.||12.00 x 6.63 x 1.32 in.||11 - 15 in.|
Please note: Once opened, the product cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. This model is not HDMI compatible. LakeMaster and LakeMaster Plus maps are sold separately.