Hobie Kayak H-Bar
The Hobie Kayak H-Bar was designed to give stand-up anglers unmatched stability on the Hobie Kayak. The H-Bar also serves as a support for entering your kayak. Constructed with the same material as the H-Rail, you can attach any Hobie H-Rail accessory to the H-Bar giving you a custom fishing kayak unlike any other! The H-Bar folds down and out of the way in seconds. When you have the H-Bar installed on your kayak, you'll be able to cast farther and fight fish harder. With the Hobie H-Bar you can now stand up and shout how much you love your Hobie Kayak!
- Model: Pro Angler - Fits: Hobie Pro Angler Kayaks
- Model: Compass - Fits: Hobie Compass Kayaks
- Model: Outback / Universal - Fits: 2018 and older Hobie Outback Kayaks
- H-Rail extrusion, integrates with all H-Rail accessories for easy customization
- Four telescoping legs and foot-mount placement enables a wide range of height settings
- Folds out of the way
- Lean against to stabilize, pull yourself up from a seated position, grab to assist when entering the kayak
- Includes hardware for installation
- Qty. per Pack: 1
In the event that any discounts are reflected in the selling price of a Hobie product, you will be charged the listed MSRP per our Hobie dealer agreement. WE ARE PROUD TO BE A FULLY AUTHORIZED HOBIE DEALER!
Ratings & Reviews
Disappointed in Pro Angler H Bar Kit!!
by Kenneth Degen
The quality of the H Bar is great. However, I am disappointed in what was included in the H Bar Kit as shown on the web sight. The kit should have included 2 cross bars (long & short) 4 straight foot mounts, 4 angle foot mounts...these were all not included. I am now trying to find these parts so I can finish my install.