GHOSTech Strike Indicators
The GHOSTech Strike Indicators will eliminate the fear of scaring fish when your indicator’s hit the water! These air pucks are soft, lightweight, and highly sensitive, helping you to see even the most subtle of bites, without all the bulk that can frighten fish in the area. The lightweight profile of the indicators allows for a natural casting motion with soft landings.
The pack includes everything you will need for varying water conditions, meaning you can fish these right out of the package! Give the GHOSTech Strike Indicators a go, and you’ll find they will quickly become a necessity for fly fishing!
- Allows for smoother casts and soft landings
- Three points of visual reference to help determine direction of float
- Low riding profile allow for more accurate depth detection
- Innovative fastener will not rub, kink, or wear down the line compared to other indicators
- Qty. per Pack: 3
- Two threaded fasteners with 2 air puck combination for medium to light stream conditions
- One threaded fastener with 1 air puck combination for light and sneak style light weight fishing
- Two additional back up air pucks for additional adaptation for larger and deeper waters or heavier weighted flies and rigs
- One backup fastening nut
GHOSTech Strike Indicators are made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
by Jonathan F
I bought these things and the air went out of em!!!
Stick with foam indicators
I tried these and didn’t like using them. I find the foam football indicators much easier to use and see. These don’t ride as well in the water as styrofoam when you have weight on the line.
As a lifelong fly fisherman, I think these indicators are a gimmick. They are cut-up bubblewrap. The small plastic nut is difficult to use, especially if you have large fingers or it is cold out. Also, if you lose them, now you are polluting the environment with plastic as opposed to something natural like you might use with a traditional New Zealand strike indicator. These are terrible in heavier white water as well as they don't ride high in the water. And adding 2-3 stacks to avoid that is just ridiculous. I just don't see the point.
Best one I’ve used
by Larry w
Took a little getting used to, but they work great. A nymphing leader works best to get the cast to roll perfect every time.
This indicator is a great product. It is easy to put on my line and adjust as needed, which I really like. I’m new to fly fishing and my casts can be off, but with the indicator having that soft landing it does not seem to scare the fish so I can try and recast often on pressured fish.