A Fishpond Men's Switchback Wading Belt System 2.0 comes complete with a 2L pack, a built-in net slot, and a shoulder strap. One of the best features of this Fishpond modular system is the wader belt rail that lets you slide the pack independently. You won't need to shift the entire foam belt and landing net into and out of your workspace like you would with some sling packs. The Switchback Wading Belt 2.0 helps you carry the load with an ambidextrous shoulder strap pad. Hypalon tool attachment points provide lots of options to carry your tools, tippet material, and accessories with this customizable wading belt. If you're looking for a different way beyond a vest, then the Fishpond Men's Switchback Wading Belt System 2.0 is really worth the look!
- 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- Pack Measurements 9x8x3.5 in.
- Fits waist sizes from 33 to 64 in.
- System includes a water belt with net holder, 2L pack, and shoulder strap
- Thermoformed belt for comfort around your waist
- Pack can be moved from front to back on wader belt for ease of access
- Can be used right or left handed
- Shoulder straps have Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro pad to attach fly patches
- Main zippered compartment has a removable divider and two interior pockets
- Front stretch compartment with two interior pockets
- Exterior velcro patch for use with Tacky Fly Dock (sold separately)
- Hypalon attachment points for hemostats, retractors, tippet holders, floatant bottle holders, and other other accessories
Please note: The accessories on the Fishpond Men's Switchback Wading Belt System 2.0 are not included and are for display only