Dutch Fork No Loss Quik Change Clevis
The Dutch Fork No Loss Quik Change Clevis features a patented "L" bend and one-piece double-barrel sleeve to securely hold your blades. The blade and wire "D" ring will automatically center itself, and the blade will spin at the exact degree it was designed to spin for optimum performance. The double barrel sleeve will accept up to 50-70 pound test wire or monofilament line.
- Smooth spinning
- No line chaffing
- Blades spin easier with less effort
- Works on all sizes and style blades
- Super quick on/off feature (even for anglers with larger fingers)
- Style: Plastic - for mono harnesess
- Style: Metal - for wire harnesses
- Style: Plastic Tandem - for running two blades
- Qty. per pack: 25
Ratings & Reviews
by dr patch
This is THE best clevis out there! No doubt.
Best quick change clevis I have ever used !
by Doug N
I prefer to tie my own worm harnesses and up to this point I rarely used quick change clevis because I couldn't find any that I liked.
I bought the metal ones.
I haven't used these in the water yet but they are by far the easiest quick change clevis that I have ever used. Changing blades with these are a breeze.