Dakota Lithium 12v Battery
This item can only ship to the 48 contiguous United States.
Please note: This item is not available for expedited shipping. Please contact us for more information.
The Dakota Lithium 12v Battery is the best way to power your boating or kayaking accessories. This compact, SLA replacement battery is designed to last four times longer than other batteries. Use this battery wherever you need a little more power without adding extra weight. This battery is ideal for your kayak but is also great for scooters, electric bikes, portable film equipment, and more. The Dakota Lithium 12v Battery is a reliable and affordable energy solution.
- Lifecycles: Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions (Typical SLA has 400 cycles)
- For longest lifetime recommended discharge rate: 1 - 5 Amps
- Charge with a LiFePO4 charger. An SLA charger may work but will reduce the performance and lifespan of the battery.
- Recommended environmental operating temperature: minimum -20-degrees F to 120-degrees F maximum
- Operating temperature is much better than SLA or other lithium batteries
- Includes active BMS protection circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection, and temperature protection for increased performance and longer life
- Qty. per Pack: 1
- Capacity: 10-ampere hours
- Terminals: Standard F2 terminals - 6.35 mm/0.25 in. wide
- Discharge: 20 A max continuous, 50 A max 300 mS pulse. 9.0 V max discharge, 11.0 V max recommended discharge.
- Charge: 10 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max.
- Size: 5.94 in. x 2.55 in. x 3.78 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- 11 Year Warranty
- Capacity: 18-ampere hours
- Terminals: Standard F2 terminals - 6.35 mm/0.25 in.
- Discharge: 18 A max continuous, 50 A max pulse (<3 sec).
- Charge: 9 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max.
- Size: 5.94 in. x 3.95 in. x 3.78 in.
- Weight: 4 lbs. 12.4 oz.
- 11 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Capacity: 23-ampere hours
- Terminals: F12 terminals, Bolt size M5 (posts that screw in)
- Discharge: 24 A max continuous, 60 A max pulse (<3 sec)
- Charge: 12 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max.
- Size: 7.125 in. x 3.03 in. x 6.57 in.
- Weight: 6 lbs. 6.4 oz.
- 11 Year Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
I use a 10Ah for my electronics on my kayak. This battery has never let me down.
Amazing service and products
by Rogelio H.
Ordered a 10ah and the 3A charger. I had forgotten that the charger was on back order for for another 2 weeks (nobody got time fo dat) but I waited anyways. A few days later I get an apology email for the charger being on back order and offered a free shirt. And then when I got my order, they included the 10A charger upgrade for free!!! Amazing customer service.
Zero customer service
No customer service whatsoever I can’t get them to return my calls and my retailer cannot get them to call me either! My charger quit working after 12 uses. I noticed their competitors Charger I Purchased to replace it use the same charger but they fuse it when they use alligator clips Dakota does not At least the charger I got from them
Love these batteries and they are very versatile. Use them on my Vexilars for ice fishing and my electronics on my kayak.
Worth the investment
Remember when fishusa used to send you coupon codes for taking the time to write reviews? That was awesome