Dakota Lithium 12v Battery
Please note: This item is not available for expedited shipping. Please contact us for more information.
The Dakota Lithium 12v Battery is the best way to power your boating or kayaking accessories. This compact, SLA replacement battery is designed to last four times longer than other batteries. Use this battery wherever you need a little more power without adding extra weight. This battery is ideal for your kayak but is also great for scooters, electric bikes, portable film equipment, and more. The Dakota Lithium 12v Battery is a reliable and affordable energy solution.
- Lifecycles: Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions (Typical SLA has 400 cycles)
- For longest lifetime recommended discharge rate: 1 - 5 Amps
- Compatible with most SLA chargers
- Recommended environmental operating temperature: minimum -20-degreesF to 120-degreesF maximum
- Operating temperature is much better than SLA or other lithium batteries
- Includes active BMS protection circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and temperature protection for increased performance and longer life
- Qty. per Pack: 1
- Capacity: 10 ampere hours
- Terminals: Standard F2 terminals
- Discharge: 20 A max continuous, 50 A max 300 mS pulse. 9.0 V max discharge, 11.0 V max recommended discharge
- Size: 5.94 in. x 2.55 in. x 3.78 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- 11 Year Warranty
- Capacity: 23 ampere hours
- Terminals: M5 terminals (posts that screw in)
- Discharge: 24 A max continuous, 60 A max pulse (<3 sec)
- Size: 7.125 in. x 6.57 in. x 3.03 in.
- Weight: 6 lbs. 6 oz.
- 11 Year Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Product works great, my Helix 5 shows 100%
by Highlow -
Product works great, my Helix 5 G2 shows 100% I'm knocking down the review because my order was on backorder for over a month. But so far the product works great. Nice and light