Daiwa Ardito-TR Travel Casting Rod
Select from the models below
Daiwa Ardito-TR Travel Casting Rods provide anglers with a high quality, sensitive rods great for all kind of travel. These rods utilize a V-Flex ferrule joint system providing a smooth, powerful action. Daiwa's HVF (High Volume Fiber) and X45 Bias Graphite fiber construction give anglers flexibility and strength, with virtually zero blank twist. Keep the Ardito Travel Casting Rod secure and protected during travel with the included sturdy, semi-hard case.
- Daiwa's exclusive HVF (High Volume Fiber) graphite construction
- X45 Bias Graphite fiber construction
- V-Flex ferrule joint system
- Un-sanded micro pitch taping blank
- Multi-piece travel design
- Fuji aluminum oxide guides
- Semi-hard travel case
- Manufacturer's five year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Value to $ is Outstanding
I own 3 of these Arditos (2 Spinning and now the 7'6 MH Casting) and what you get for what you pay is beyond any other product on the market (and I own 4 St. Croix Legend Trek travel rods). If you're considering buying this one, do it.