Cisco Triple Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Triple Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount is a popular rod holder because of its tight fitting design and solid stainless steel plunger. Once the base plate is mounted to the gunnel, the top plate slides onto it and the brass plunger securely keeps in the place, while the aluminum stopper keeps the unit from going past the gunnel. The whole unit is constructed of durable, anodized aluminum that has been tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque and harsh water conditions. The Cisco Triple Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount is a favorite among avid anglers and charter captains.
- Tight fitting design
- Secured tight fit with no slop
- Engineered spring loaded mechanism
- Lever rotates to any direction
- Secured to boats in seconds
- All anodized aluminum components
- Tube will adjust to any angle from 0 - 90 degrees
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- No tools are required for positioning
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Triple Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount is made in the U.S.A.