Cisco Single Short Cradle Rod Holder on Track Mount
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Single Short Cradle Rod Holder on Track Mount features a durable solid anodized aluminum body and components. No plastic is used on this rod holder, so you know it will withstand harsh water conditions and the demands of everyday use. The Cisco features a 360-degree rotation, 20 interlocking positions, and machined teeth to secure the rod holder to avoid slippage once in position. The added feature of a recessed cutout where the reel sits in the cradle, protects the rod from spinning in the cradle. The short cradle design offers quick and easy rod removal and is ideal for pulling boards as well as running your rod tips near the water for musky fishing.
- Trigger slot on cradle to fit trigger rods
- Designed to rotate 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- Solid aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- All aluminum components are anodized
- Cradle will adjust to any angle from 0-135 degrees
- No tools are required for positioning of the rod holder
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Locking ring on model PKSCC-CR
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Single Short Cradle Rod Holder on Track Mount is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Track mount rod holders
These are the best rod holders I have had. Makes all the difference having great equipment. Recommended. I will be buying a couple more in the future.