Cisco Single Short Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount
The Cisco Single Short Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount is made from high-grade anodized aluminum. This rod holder is not short of quality, all components are anodized stainless steel, solid brass, and bronze. Other features include a recessed cutout where the reel sits in the cradle to prevent the rod from spinning and a trigger slot to offer trigger rods a snug fit in the holder. The short cradle design allows quick and easy rod removal and is ideal for pulling boards as well as running your rod tips near the water for musky fishing. The Cisco Single Short Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount has been tested to take abuse in harsh water conditions to give anglers many years of use.
- Trigger slot on cradle to fit trigger rods
- Cut out recession for secure the reel
- Designed to rotate 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- Solid aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- All aluminum components are anodized
- Cradle will adjust to any angle from 0-135 degrees
- No tools are required for positioning of the rod holder
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Single Short Cradle Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount is made in the U.S.A.