Cisco Single Long Cradle Rod Holder on Track Mount
The Cisco Single Long Cradle Rod Holder on Track Mount is ideal for smaller boats, when space is limited. The longer cradle keeps the reel positioned higher in the cradle, keeping most of the rod handle out of the boat. This rod holder is highly used on charter boats to provide the comfort and freedom of moving about the boat. The security ring at the end of the cradle can easily be disengaged or engaged. Once this rod holder is engaged, it stays secure by durable machined teeth around the entire circumference and the anodized aluminum construction offer long lasting sustainability.
The Cisco Single Long Cradle Rod Holder on Track Mount is great for pulling dipsy's and trolling with musky lures.
- Spring loaded indexing base
- Designed to rotate 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- Security ring at the end of the cradle
- Solid aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- All aluminum components are anodized
- Cradle will adjust to any angle from 0-135 degrees
- No tools are required for positioning of the rod holder
- Removable for storage option
- Plate slides into the track and locks in place with two thumbscrews
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Designed for inside track dimensions of 3 inch wide and 1/4 inch thick
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack:1
The Cisco Single Long Cradle Rod Holder on Track Mount is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Buyer Beware - These do not fit trolling rods.
Excellent quality. I want to love this product.
<br>Delivery took a little while to ship from manufacturer but not bad, about a week.
<br>Rod holder does NOT hold musky trolling rods or dipsy trolling rods. (what they are advertised for). Diameter of cradle is too narrow, especially with the trolling rod butt end. You can force them into the rod cradle but it tears the handle apart.
<br>I called Cisco and they told me they do not make a larger diameter rod cradle. They said, "O really, thats too bad, sorry we only make one size". I have over $300 invested into excellent quality rod holders that don't fit my rods. These would be awesome if they fit quality trolling rods. These could be the best cradles on the market if they only fit trolling rods.