Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Track Mount
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Track Mount is constructed of durable, anodized aluminum that has been tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque and harsh water conditions. This rod holder is excellent for anglers who want the option of removing their rod holders quickly at the end of the day for storage. This Quad Tube Rod Holder will stay securely mounted by attaching the bottom gunnel plate directly to the gunnel with its four threaded holes and thumbscrews. The tubes offer versatility by rotating 360 degrees with 20 interlocking positions. The Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Track Mount is popular among anglers and charters for their infinite flexibility with superior strength.
- Perfectly spaced rod holder at 8 1/4 inch apart on cross plates
- Engineered spring loaded mechanism
- Durable aluminum construction
- All anodized aluminum components
- Lever rotates to any direction
- Tube will adjust to any angle from 0 - 90 degrees
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- No tools are required for positioning
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Recommended to use with Cisco's Sure-Stop Track
- Compatible with Bert's, Traxstech and most major track systems
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Track Mount is made in the U.S.A.