Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount is a great choice for anglers who want the option of removing their rod holders quickly at the end of the day for storage. This holder is constructed of durable, anodized aluminum that has been tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque and harsh water conditions. The tubes rotate 360 degrees and has 20 interlocking positions. This holder will stay securely mounted by attaching the bottom gunnel plate directly to the gunnel with its four threaded holes and thumbscrews. The Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount is a favorite with anglers and charters for their infinite flexibility with superior strength.
- Engineered spring loaded mechanism
- Lever rotates to any direction
- All anodized aluminum components
- Tube will adjust to any angle from 0 - 90 degrees
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- No tools are required for positioning
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount is made in the U.S.A.