The Cisco Double Tube Rod Holder on Gimbal Mount is equipped with a spring loaded mechanism with a ball and socket design. This allows the gimbal mount to be position at any angle up to 33 degrees and rotate to any position to fit your fishing needs. The pole and clamps are constructed from solid anodized aluminum to withstand harsh waters and extreme amounts of torque. This rod holder is secured by 20 machined teeth, yet can easily be removed for storage. The Cisco Double Tube Rod Holder on Gimbal Mount is a favorite with charter captains and professional fisherman.
- Engineered spring loaded mechanism
- Solid aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- Anodized aluminum pole and clamps
- Mount will adjust to angle up to 33 degrees
- Tube will adjust to any angle from 0 - 90 degrees
- Rotates to any position
- Ball and socket design
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- No tools are required for positioning
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Double Tube Rod Holder on Gimbal Mount is made in the U.S.A.
Cisco products that are shipped from manufacturer are built to order and have a 5 to 6 week lead time before the item is shipped.