Bending Branches Angler Navigator Versa-Lok Wood Kayak Paddle blends the old-school beauty and advantages of wood with modern-day materials to create a lightweight, adjustable-length paddle. The Angler Navigator exudes a classic wood blade look married with Rockgard tip projection. Paired with a lightweight 100% carbon shaft and a Versa-Lok clamping system, you can extend the paddle handle an extra 15cm in length and get infinite feathering options!
Bending Branches uses dense and dark wood in its wooden paddle blades, which are known for holding their form. Wood blades on the Angler Navigator have earned a reputation for durability and a quieter water entry and exit than anything else. Their natural buoyancy springs the wood blade paddle out of the water, and compared to composite or plastic, wood blades are more flexible for a less fatiguing and more enjoyable paddling experience. Rockgard tip projection and 2 ounces of fiberglass coating protect the kayak paddle from abuse and long-term wear. The shaft's Versa-Lok system is ideal for extending to fit wider, bigger fishing kayaks with a high seat position. The carbon ferrule insert is light and tight – a noteworthy upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts. Choose a Bending Branches Angler Navigator Wood Kayak Paddle with Versa-Lok, and you'll get the best combination of wood and modern carbon materials in a beautiful design.
- Dense, dark woods selected for paddle blades known for durability and quiet water entry and exit
- Blades wrapped with Rockgard tip projection and coated with 2 oz. fiberglass
- Ovalized 100% carbon shaft is comfortable to hold and made from the lightest material available
- Versa-Lok offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options
- Shaft material: carbon with a built-in 40 in. tape measure*
- Blade material: red alder, roasted basswood, and basswood with fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Blade size: 7.5 x 18 in. (102.5 sq. in./ 661 sq. cm)
- Weight: 37 oz. (1,049 g)
- Ferrule angles: infinite
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty
*Tape is not an official measuring tool for competitive angling or determining catch legality.
Bending Branches Angler Navigator Versa-Lok Wood Kayak Paddle is made in the U.S.A.
Suggested Oar Length Based on Kayak Width and Rower Height:
|Kayak Width (in.)||Rower Height 6' and Less||Rower Height 6' and More|
|Under 28||n/a||240 cm|
|28 - 31 3/4||240 cm||250 cm|
|32 - 35 3/4||250 cm||260 cm|
|36 - 39 3/4||260 cm||270 cm|
|40 and Over||270 cm||n/a|
This item is subject to an oversize shipping fee that will be shown in cart.