The AFTCO x Boker Fishing Fillet Knife is made with manufacturing expertise from Boker Germany to offer exceptional fish fillet knives so that you can process your catches cleanly and quickly! Available here at 8 in. and 10 in. blade lengths, these knives are built to last! AFTCO x Boker uses 4116 German stainless steel shaped into an upsweep design with a gold TIN finish bonded to the Boker blades through PVD to resist corrosion. A sub-zero quench technique allows the blades to keep a sharp edge! The full tang handle design combined with an ergonomically and anatomically correct over-molded polypropylene / TPR slip-free surface leads to comfortable cutting control when filleting your catch. You get a good grip when the handle is dry or wet! The Fillet Knife makes exacting cuts on small game fish and precision cuts on larger fish! If you have a desire to cut the perfect fillet, then you have to try an AFTCO x Boker Fishing Flex Fillet Knife!
- Boker 4116 German stainless steel blade
- Full tang construction
- 56-58 Rockwell hardness
- Sub-zero quench process
- Upsweep blade design maintains cutting surface when filleting game fish
- AFTCO Gold TIN/PVD treatment ensures corrosion resistance
- 5.25 in. handle is anatomically and ergonomically correct for optimum in-hand feel
- Textured polypropylene/TPR grip provides maximum hold in wet conditions
- Includes 900D Poly Oxford material sheath for safe storage
Following all state and local laws are the responsibility of the buyer. This product can ship to U.S. addresses only.