The AFTCO Men's Big Guy Hydronaut Heavy-Duty Bibs are sized just right for the husky individual who typically has issues fitting into outerwear fishing clothes. The Big Guy Hydronaut Bibs are cut in the classic fit mold, meaning that you have slightly more room in the chest and arms for your added comfort. The adjustable shoulder system is a wider profile than traditional bib straps, designed to reduce dig while eliminating uncomfortable buckles.
As you look at the size chart and determine that you're in-between body measurements, AFTCO advises that you can likely size down if that is your preference. With all of the features of the Hydronaut built for the Big and Tall, you can fit your build and get onto the water in comfort wearing AFTCO Men's Big Guy Hydronaut Heavy-Duty Bibs.
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Waterproof rating of 30K
- 2 Layer 100% nylon shell with 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Adjustable Velcro shoulders, mesh back
- Brushed tricot handwarmer pockets
- Molle integrated camera mount pocket
- Cargo pocket, CORDURA lined pliers pocket
- Elasticated rear buckle waist cinch
- Retractable D-rings
- Knee-high side zips with double storm flap and Velcro cinching
- Articulated knees and rear with brushed tricot interior
- Classic fit – built for comfort