The Orvis Guide Sling Pack gives you the freedom to cast your line and the storage space for all fly fishing essentials you could possibly want to carry on the water for a day or even days! The big and lightweight 18-liter capacity Guide Sling Pack is designed for you to intuitively access large fly boxes, packable clothing/rain jacket, or any other gear, fishing or otherwise, that you want for a day or extended days trip. Aside from the multiple zippered pockets, easy-access net handle minder, water bottle holder, and adjustable left shoulder hanging strap, here's an exciting included feature – a recessed Tippet Whippet docking station with a tippet bar that can hold up to six spools! Other fishing accessory friendly items are a zippered pocket with forceps stash on the front strap, a docking area for a retractable lanyard, a fly-drying patch, and a rear D-ring. A ridged back panel works to give the Sling Pack structural integrity and ventilation for you. You don't need to be a fly fishing guide (dare to dream!) to own one, of course. All you need is the desire to fish! Carry your gear and cast unencumbered with an Orvis Guide Sling Pack!
- Shell: 100% CORDURA ECO 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating
- Liner: 100% recycled 200 denier polyester
- Weight: 1.76 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18.5 in. (L) x 12.5 in. (W) x 7.5 in. (D)
- 18 liters of capacity
- Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included
- Integrated net storage stores the net handle securely
- Large main body storage pocket with internal features
- Smaller main body zippered pocket with internal features
- Front strap zippered pocket with hide-behind forceps stash, zinger docking station, fly patch, and rear D-ring
- Zinger/nipper pass-through
- Water bottle pocket with retainer
- Ridged back panel for increased structural integrity and airflow
- Left shoulder design frees up casting arm and shoulder
Please note: The tippet and accessories shown in the image are for display purposes only and are not included.