A Fishpond Canyon Creek Chest Pack puts your most-wanted flies, tools, and other fly fishing accessories right under your nose. This premier chest pack is extremely versatile and features seven tool attachment points and more, including a drop-down fly bench with a replaceable Tacky silicone fly holder insert. Now, that's neat. Neater still is that you can also wear the Canyon Creek Pack on your back and tuck your landing net into the integrated net slot. The Fishpond Chest Pack holds the most important essentials, including up to four fly boxes, while still being low-profile. The chest pack won't get in your way while wading either. When combined with Fishpond backpacks and wading systems, you can stash other items you may want. Or continue to travel light and only carry your most significant fly fishing essentials right in front of you with this angler-friendly Fishpond Canyon Creek Chest Pack!
- Material: 420 D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- Low-profile vertical design
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- Exterior quick-access pocket
- Hypalon tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature zip-down fly bench with replaceable silicone fly pad
- Pass-through on rear allows for integration with belt systems
- Compatible with Fishpond Firehole Backpack, Ridgeline Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Switchback Wading Systems, South Fork Wader Belt, and Wind River Roll-Top Backpack (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 4 1/2 in.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
Please note: The fishing accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.