The Orvis Mini Sling Pack is a fishing-oriented carry-all perfectly suited for a few casts after work on your local creek or stream and for when you want to walk the waters light for the whole day. The 5L Mini Sling Pack is deceptively simple. The main body storage pocket contains internal drop pockets, while the smaller main body one holds smaller organizational pockets. A loop tippet bar attachment and a specific area for a zinger on the front strap, a fly-drying patch, a forceps attachment, and a rear D-ring for your landing net are found on the pack. There's also a zinger/nipper pass-through point. Fit the sternum strap to your liking. You'll soon notice that the left shoulder design frees your casting arm and shoulder. All you need are a fly box, a few tippet spools and tapered leaders, dry fly floatant, weights for your streamers – the bare essentials! You know it's time to put away that old fanny pack that really doesn't work for you anymore. Step up to the plate with the fishing detailed Orvis Mini Sling Pack!
- Shell: 100% Recycled CORDURA ECO 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating
- Liner: 100% Recycled 200 denier polyester
- Weight: 0.66 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13.25 in. (L) x 8 in. (W) x 4 in. (D)
- 5 liter capacity
- Main body storage pocket with internal features
- Smaller zippered pocket with internal features
- Front strap docking stations
- Zinger/nipper pass-through
- Left shoulder design frees your casting arm and shoulder
Please note: The tippet and accessories shown in the image are for display purposes only and are not included.