A Fishpond Ridgeline Backpack is simply versatile! The large topside opening reveals plenty of space for fly boxes, extra layers, lunch, and a hydration reservoir. You have 15L inside, so use it! Stuff it exclusively for fishing and store gear in exterior pockets and attachment points on the front and rear of the pack. Slide your landing net into integrated pass-through slots for easy access when playing the fish. The Ridgeline pack offers additional storage as you can attach Fishpond's line of chest packs to enhance it as a fishing system.
Fishpond's Ridgeline pack is more than perfect for day hiking or weekly commutes. The 210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric survives abuse on primitive foot trails, cement sidewalks, trains, planes, and automobiles. Urban or work-related use is acceptable, but we think you'll agree that storing fishing items is much better. Lightweight, compact, and feature-rich, you can expand your fishing gear storage capacity with a Fishpond Ridgeline Backpack!
- 210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- Lightweight foam shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Exterior Hypalon attachment points for tools and accessories
- Interior sleeve and pass-through for a hydration reservoir
- Exterior top pockets and stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Coating webbing haul handle
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on each side of the pack
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, and Cross-Current Chest Pack
- 15L (900 cu. in.)
- 19 x 11 x 8 in.
- 1.75 lbs.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty