If the Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack brings you the idea of starting earlier and staying out longer without leaving anything behind, then you're not alone. Combining a vest and backpack in one, the Ridgeline Tech Pack system provides plenty of storage space for your fishing gear up front and room for extra clothing and other items in the back. The 15L pack compartment is not too big or too small with water bottle holders on either side and space for a hydration reservoir. Nestle your landing net into either the left or right loop of the pack for easy access when fishing or carry your net in the center mesh pocket when hiking to your streamside destination. A D-ring at the top supplies another option.
The vest portion of the Ridgeline Tech Pack offers two front panels with plenty of Hypalon attachment points for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps. Your dropdown pocket tray is a replaceable Tacky-style silicone fly box. The vest includes an integrated rod holder. Because the Fishpond Ridgeline system is modular, you can swap out the vest panels for a Fishpond chest pack. With 22 total pockets and a lightweight mesh design, explore how a Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack can make a full day on the water even more enjoyable. Treat yourself to one today!
- 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- Lightweight foam shoulder straps and molded back panel
- One size fits most
- Interior sleeve and pass-through with hydration reservoir
- Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of backpack
- Lightweight mesh design keeps torso and back cool
- Padded, weight distributing shoulder straps for all day comfort
- 22 interior and exterior pockets
- Hypalon tool attachment points
- Signature zip-down fly bench with replaceable silicone fly mat
- Integrated rod holder on vest
- Backpack capacity: 15L (900 cu. in.)
- 2.95 lbs.
Please note: The accessories shown are not included and are for display purposes only