Bring a Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 73cv US Lakes+Rivers on the boat with you and fish like a local with the 7" chartplotter. With the GT20-TM Transducer and Garmin Navionics+ U.S. Inland Mapping, the Garmin traditional sonar will show you you'll see clear, sharp fish arches and content for US lakes and rivers. You'll know the waters like you grew up fishing them! ClearVü scanning sonar brilliantly displays clear, high-contrast views below your boat in vivid color palettes. And with the built-in Wi-Fi, you can wirelessly share sonar, waypoints, and routes with a compatible Garmin chartplotter (sold separately). The connectivity also allows access when paired with a smartphone to the free ActiveCaptain app. The Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 7" Chartplotter is the easy-to-read chartplotter boat navigation tool and fish finder for outfitting your craft for US inland waters.
- Part Number: 010-02594-51
- Easy-to-use keyed 7” marine chartplotter with a bright, sunlight-readable screen
- Included GT20-TM transducer for Garmin traditional and ClearVü scanning sonars
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+ mapping with U.S. inland content covering thousands of lakes with up to 1’ contours
- Built-in Wi-Fi pairs to ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart feature, updates, and more
- In the Box: ECHOMAP UHD2 7” chartplotter, GT20-TM transducer, power/data cable, tilt mount, flush mount, hardware, and documentation
- Qty. per Pack: 1