The Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 93sv US Lakes+Rivers is a keyed-assist chartplotter, and when you put one on your boat, you'll know the water better than a local. The 9" ECHOMAP UHD2 touchscreen displays clear, sharp fish arches with Garmin traditional sonar, while ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars offer vivid color palettes for clear, high-contrast views all around your boat. (The Garmin chartplotter also supports LiveScope sonar systems.) With the built-in Garmin Navionics+ cartography, you'll navigate any U.S. lake or river system with the confidence of one who grew up fishing them!
You can wirelessly share sonar, waypoints, and routes with a compatible Garmin chartplotter (sold separately) using the built-in Wi-Fi. Another outstanding feature of the marine GPS chartplotter is the improved position accuracy of multi-band GPS, particularly in areas where signals are reflected or weak. The connectivity also allows access when paired with a smartphone to the free ActiveCaptain app. The Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 9" Chartplotter for US inland waters is an easy-to-read chartplotter boat navigation tool and fish finder for wherever you drop your line!
- Part No. 010-02688-00 (without transducer)
- Part No. 010-02688-01 (with GT56 transducer)
- Easy-to-use 9" chartplotter with a bright, sunlight-readable touchscreen display with improved detail, clarity, and viewing angle
- GT56-TM transducer for Garmin traditional, ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars (model 010-02688-01 only)
- Built-in Garmin Navionics+ inland maps with integrated Navionics data cover more than 18,000 lakes with up to 1' contours
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you wirelessly share sonar, waypoints, and routes with another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter
- Wirelessly connects to your Force trolling motor to create and follow routes, navigate to waypoints, control speed, check battery life, and more
- Chartplotter supports NMEA 2000 networks to connect your compatible autopilots, digital switching, music, and more to view all on one screen
- In the Box: ECHOMAP UHD2 9" chartplotter, GT56 transducer where noted, power/data cable, tilt mount, flush mount, hardware, and documentation
- Qty. per Pack: 1