Use a Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 63sv US Lakes+Rivers on your boat, and with the aid of the 6" touchscreen keyed-assist chartplotter, you can know the water better than a local. Garmin traditional sonar supplies clear, sharp fish arches, while ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars deliver clear, high-contrast views to your eyes in vivid color palettes all around your boat. You'll find that ECHOMAP UHD2 also supports LiveScope sonar systems for live views under the boat.
Your guide to navigating the waters comes from Garmin Navionics+ cartography, and built-in Wi-Fi engages to wirelessly share sonar, waypoints, and routes with another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter. The connectivity also allows access to the free ActiveCaptain app when paired with a smartphone. Even more, the chartplotter supports NMEA 2000 networks to connect compatible autopilots, digital switching, music, and more – all viewed on one screen! You have found an easy-to-read chartplotter boat navigation and fish finder (and more) in the Garmin 63sv with GT54UHD-TM Transducer with Navionics+ U.S. Inland Mapping.
- Part Number: 010-02680-01
- Easy-to-use 6” chartplotter with a bright, sunlight-readable touchscreen display
- Included GT54-TM transducer for Garmin traditional, ClearVü, and SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in Garmin Navionics+ inland maps with integrated Navionics data cover more than 18,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you wirelessly share sonar, waypoints and routes with another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter
- Wirelessly connects to your Force trolling motor to create and follow routes, navigate to waypoints, control speed, check battery life and more
- In the Box: ECHOMAP UHD2 6” chartplotter, 12-pin sounder to 8-pin transducer cable, power cable, tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle, protective cover, hardware, documentation
- Qty. per Pack: 1