The Fishpond Tailwater Fly Tying Kit is your fun briefcase to organize, hold, and access materials to spin flies at that get-away fishing cabin or even if you're holed up in a hotel room on a business trip. The Tailwater Fly Tying Kit is sizeable (16 x 8 x 10") and holds four 16 x 7" removable and zippered see-through pouches, a securely padded 9 x 15" zippered storage chamber for your vice and items you would not want to be damaged, and a 9 x 15" Hypalon-backed divider that really is a snap-shut tool station with 14 slots for your scissors and bobbins below a zippered 2 x 15" pocket for UV lights, brushes and resin. Further inside, a rigid foam thread spool tray holds 20 and a recessed cavity there wraps your vice's heavy pedestal tightly with two Velcro straps. Oh, and there's a removable tying station tray with compartments for hooks and beads on the inside and another large see-through zippered pocket underneath! Also, a large viewable zippered pocket runs outside for the length of the satchel. The Fly Tying Kit is made of tough 420D nylon Cyclepond fabric. Carry it all with two comfortable nylon rope handles. Now you have a roomy travel case to hold plenty of materials, including long, delicate capes, in the Fishpond Tailwater Fly Tying Kit!
- Tying tools not included
- Exterior quick access pocket
- Four large removable see-through zippered mesh/plastic material pockets
- 9 in. x 15 in. padded pocket for vise heads and delicate materials
- Pedestal insert with Velcro tie-downs
- 20 spool inserts
- Tool page with 14 Hypalon backed tool slots and 2 in. x 15 in. pouch for UV lights, brushes, and resin
- Removable 15 in. x 10 in. signature FishPond Tying Pad with 4 built-in dishes for hooks or beads and Velcro strips for Tacky Fly Docks
- YKK zippers
Tools and supplies in photos are not included. The dog stays here, too. Sorry.