The Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack is exceptionally rugged for your on-water fishing adventures! The eight-liter waterproof waist pack is completely submersible to keep your fly boxes and other fishing gear dry. A water-tight TRU Zip self-healing zipper thwarts water from getting inside the main compartment in case of an incidental dunking. Fasten the hip pack with a water-resistant cushioned waist belt or a shoulder strap – you can remove one or the other as both are fully detachable. Either way, you can access mission-critical fishing gear and stay comfortable when wearing the Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack.
- Shell Material: 420 D nylon double ripstop with TPU coating
- Liner Material: 200 D polyester
- TRU Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% submersible protection
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points, and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned waist belt with breathable, water-resistant foam
- The shoulder strap with a D-ring for net attachment and waist strap are both removable
- Hypalon lash points for attaching a rod tube or piece of outerwear
- Removable fly patch
- Capacity: 8 L
The Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: The fishing accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.