The Cisco High Torque Planer Motor is powered by 12 volts with a stainless steel output shaft that rotates at 55-60 RPM. For added protection, the motor has a weatherproof heat-shrunken boot around the exterior and utilizes a GE silicone sealant to provide long term sustainability. The Cisco High Torque Planer Motor has the strength and power to get the job in and and many fishing situations.
- Model: PMMOT
- 12 volt motor with a 7/16 in. stainless steel output shaft
- Rotates at 55 - 60 RPM
- Shaft is a heavy-duty stainless steel collar which is built for precision adjustments
- Recommended to use with Cisco's electric controls with a 15 amp resettable breaker
- Includes a weatherproof heat-shrunken boot around the exterior
- Protected with a GE silicone sealant
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco High Torque Planer Motor is made in the U.S.A.
Cisco products that are shipped from manufacturer are built to order and have a 5 to 6 week lead time before the item is shipped.