Sure-Life Fishing Catch & Release Holding Formula for bass and walleye is said to be the ultimate live well additive, reducing their stress when in the tank so they can be released safely after weigh-in. Intended as both a conservation measure and to assure that you don't lose any tournament points due to dead fish, the Catch & Release Holding Formula features an all-natural sedative. the natural tranquilizer calms the fish, lowers deadly cortisol levels, and can enhance immune responses for bass and walleye. One teaspoon of the holding formula treats 10 gallons of water. The additive adds all-important electrolytes back into fish and works to help bass and walleye replace their natural slime coating that wards off parasites and infection.
The calming effects of the Sure-Life C&R Holding Formula help bass keep their weight on by stopping them from regurgitating stomach contents. Further, for the benefit of the fish, the supplement immediately removes any harmful chlorine that can be found in melting ice. In recirculating live wells, Cath and Release Holding Formula also remove both heavy metals and pesticides found in cove or canal water. Works with crappie, too. If you follow a catch-and-release philosophy even when not in a tournament, Sure-Life Fishing Catch & Release Holding Formula is a great addition to your fishing routine!
- Calms bass & walleye with all-natural sedative
- Stimulates and protects slime coating
- Reduces weight loss by preventing stomach regurgitation
- Prevents shock and restores electrolyte balance
- Instantly removes harmful chlorine and other toxic harmful water treatment chemicals
- Boosts oxygen transfer
- Protects against overall post-release infection
- All around stress-reducing compound
Sure Life Fishing Catch & Release Holding Formula is made in the U.S.A.