FishUSA Stainless Steel Split Ring Pliers are ideal for opening split rings to attach lures to a line or for swapping treble hooks on spinners, blades, crankbaits, and swivels. Plus, the treated edge cuts through braided, monofilament, and wire lines. These longer-nosed special pliers are great for reaching rings in tight spots.
The corrosion-resistant FishUSA pliers are useful for adhering split rings to other fishing gear for safe hanging from attachment points on vests, sling packs, tackle boxes, etc. If you had a handyman dad or a good shop teacher in school, then you may have learned that using the right tool for the job makes work so much easier. You'll be efficient on the water and make short work of fishing split rings by using this pair of FishUSA Stainless Steel Split Ring Pliers!
- Stainless steel construction
- Rust-free, titanium-coated
- Additionally treated cutting edge will snip braided, mono, and wire fishing lines
- Small split ring opening jaws
- Lock-guard and soft spring-loaded handles
- Sizes: S – 6.3 in. (160 mm); L – 7.4 in. (188 mm)
- Qty. per Pack: 1