ACME Tackle Kastmaster
Acme Kastmasters feature a balance that produces wild lure action without line twist. Because of the aerodynamic design, these are great distance casting lures. Kastmaster's catch fish from pan sized trout and panfish to bragging size salmon and stripers, in both fresh and saltwater. Machined from solid brass, these lures won't break, bend, or corrode and retains their luster even after repeated uses in saltwater.
- 1/32 oz. - Ideal for trout, panfish, shad, and for ice fishing (jigging)
- 1/24 oz. - Ideal for trout, panfish, shad, and for ice fishing (jigging)
- 1/12 oz. - Ideal for trout, panfish, shad, and for ice fishing (jigging)
- 1/8 oz. - Ideal for trout, pickerel, panfish, and smallmouth bass
- 1/4 oz. - Ideal for large trout, steelhead, small pike, panfish, smallmouth bass, and snapper
- 3/8 oz. - Ideal for large trout, steelhead, pike, largemouth and smallmouth bass, and snapper
- 1/2 oz. - Ideal for steelhead, salmon, pike, largemouth bass, snapper, bluefish, and striped bass
- 3/4 oz. - Ideal for salmon, pike, muskie, largemouth bass, snapper, bluefish, and striped bass
- 1 oz. - Ideal for salmon, pike, muskie, largemouth bass, snapper, bluefish, and striped bass
- 1 1/2 oz. - Ideal for striped bass, bluefish, jacks, lake trout, pike, and muskie
- 2 oz. - Ideal for striped bass, bluefish, jacks, lake trout, pike, and muskie
- 3 oz. - Ideal for striped bass, bluefish, jacks, lake trout, pike, and muskie
- 4 oz. - Ideal for striped bass, bluefish, jacks, lake trout, pike, and muskie
- Qty. per pack: 1
Please note: Packages may or may not include a front split ring and/or a cross lock snap.
Ratings & Reviews
Good little jigging spoon
by FreshwaterPhil.com -
I used it on ice a few times, sinks quickly and doesn't tangle to the line or swivel despite agressive jigging. Haven't tested it much in good fishing condiotions yet, but hope to do so shortly.
by Lkwdmark -
Will use surf fishing.
Great for perch through the ice
by jpatzer -
I love using the 1/12 oz Kastmasters tipped with a minnow head for winter perch and walleye. Produces just the right amount of action to put em' on the ice.
by Tuffy -
great product. and great service through fish usa!!!!
Fish USA selection and price!
by John -
FishUSA has great selection and prices!
by evgeni054 -
by Mazber -
Trout cant resist
by Flyby -
Works 2-3 times better than any other spoon or spinner type baits on stocked trout.
by Mazber -
excellent lures,suitable for any fish
Really Like the Gold For Walleyes
by salmon slayer -
When other baits fail I like to try the 1/4 oz gold tipped with a minnow head. A lot of times the fish seem to react to it quickly. Make sure to sharpen hooks out of the package.
by alexey -
very good bait
All TIME FAVORITE BAIT
by Davewsc -
This bait has been around for years but still is the best verticle jigging spoon made. Plenty of flash and movement when verticle jigged. Excellent bait for perch, whitebass, and walleye use bare or tip with meat.
by BOW -
Kastmasters work great for fishing deep water for ice fishing they get down to fish quick you need that when chasing moving schools of walleyes.
Go to Lure
by ART -
When nothing else works I put on a Kastmaster-- I have caught trout, largemouths, smallmouths, pickerel, crappie, perch, sunnies, etc with the smaller versions. A terrific quality product. Best performing color seems to change year to year-- but they ALL work. Great prices at FishUSA- fast delivery and free shipping!
by jperch -
I ordered a dozen of the 1/12 ounce kastmaster spoons to replace those lost during the lst ice season. They are an excellent choice for perch. Unfortunately for me, the pike like them too. I was not able to find what I was looking for in local stores. My order was processed quickly and my jigs arrived within 3 days. Great service and excellent price, thank you.
Kastmasters are my Favorite All-Time Lure!!!
If it eats minnow like fish, it will hit a Kastmaster!!! This is my All-Time Favorite Lure, I've caught so many different species of both Fresh and Saltwater Fish on Kastmasters, nothing has even come close to beating this all around Lure! If I was only allowed to have one Lure in my Tackle Box, it would be a Kastmaster!!!
by Mazber -
excellent bait suitable for any predatory fish!
Cast a Mile
by Jim -
These spoons work great for Lake Ontario trout.
all purpose bait good for all species
by scolie -
this bait will catch everything
i got what i ordered
by Lawrence -
the silver and blue is awesome in very clear water for trout and smallmouths. this is my go to lure when I get out on the river.
good for all species
by scolie -
this bait works great hard water or open water.
by Mountain fisher -
A gold Kastmaster has worked for me on everything from mountain trout to salmon. Simple, they can be fished in deep or shallow water, and they hook in well on the fish.
very effective for perch
by naftaly -
gold color is very recommended
by AHMET SENOL -
especially wonderful brown trout series
excellent for fresh water perch
by naftaly -
always works well for perch