Get a YakAttack GT Cleat XL with TurnKey Track Adapter to solve line management issues on your boat! Compatible with a wide variety of boat brands that contain a built-in track on the gunwale, the GT Cleat XL works best in medium-duty situations where ½-in. rope is used. The TurnKey adapter makes fitting to these boats (see list below) easy and its low profile means it's out of your way. The GT Cleat XL includes YakAttack's universal MightyBolt and is compatible with all YakAttack tracks, and most other factory-installed kayak track systems as well. Your line management solution is a mere click away when you select the YakAttack GT Cleat XL with TurnKey Track Adapter!
- Low-profile anchor line cleat for medium-duty applications
- Easy to attach and adjust
- Features versatile TurnKey adapter for aluminum boats with built-in track on the gunwale
- Compatible with a wide variety of boat brands with a gunwale track:
- Crestliner Boats (SureMount and Lock Track)
- DuraCraft Boats (45-degree T-Lock Cap Rail)
- Excel Boats
- G3 Boats
- Lowe Boats
- Lund Boats (SportTrak)
- Ranger Boats (Lock Track)
- Tracker Boats (Versatrack)
- Triton Boats (Lock Track)
- War Eagle Boats (45-degree T-Lock Cap Rail)
- Xpress Boats
- Best used with 1/2 in. rope
- Qty. per Pack: 1
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
The YakAttack GT Cleat XL with TurnKey Track Adapter is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: The rope and boat shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.