St. Croix Victory Casting Rod
Achieve that sweet victory with the St. Croix Victory Casting Rod! This rod is designed with a super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber blank that helps deliver maximum power. The blank uses a Fortified Resin System to enhance its overall strength without adding any unnecessary weight. The Victory Casting Rod has been meticulously designed around you! St. Croix added in their Taper Enhancement Technology to the blank design, giving it curved patterns that help improve the rod's sensitivity, allowing you to react to those strikes quickly! St. Croix added their exclusive Integrated Poly Curve technology; this technology eliminates transitional points for uniform blank walls throughout. IPC technology brings an incredibly smooth action that you just need to feel to believe! Seize your victory with the help of the St. Croix Victory Casting Rod!
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology
- Maximum power and strength with significantly reduced blank weight
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji SK2 reel seat with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model or Full-grip material combination handle on select models
- Model-specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- 15-year transferable warranty from St. Croix backed by their Superstar Service
St. Croix Victory Casting Rod is made in the U.S.A.