The Simms Taco Wader Bag is a handy changing mat for getting in and out of your waders and zips closed, swallowing two pairs of wet waders and muddy boots. The guide favorite Taco Bag opens from its half-shell into a 40 x 40 in. large circular design for standing on when changing waders. The Taco Wader Bag's PU-coated 600 denier ballistic nylon shell fabric prevents pavement, sharp pebbles, and sticks from damaging expensive waders and booties when putting them on or taking them off.
If you're not yet fully convinced, another good motive for owning this Simms wader bag is the mesh vents that help prevent mold and mildew after you zip it closed. Set the Simms Taco in your vehicle, and away you go without dirtying up your back seat or trunk. Voilà! You'll wonder why you lived without this piece of gear for as long as you did. If you're tired of holding a socked foot in the air when changing into or out of waders and hoping not to lose balance and step in mud, puddles, or ground debris, take us up on the Simms Wader Taco Bag!
- Large circular design that easily zips and contains wet, muddy waders and boots
- Holds up to 2 stockingfoot waders and 2 pairs of wading boots
- Mesh vents prevent mold and mildew
- YKK zipper comes standard
- Fabric Tech: PU-coated, 600 denier ballistic nylon shell fabric
- Dimensions: 16″ x 40″ x 7″
- Capacity: 35 L; 1034 cu. in.
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Item #: PG-11471
- Protects neoprene booties while changing into and out of waders
- Lets you quit the circus balancing act
Who doesn't love the Taco bag?! Great for changing in and out of your waders and keeps the rest of your gear dry while transporting your wet waders. Simple product but very nice and performs grea… Read More
Who doesn't love the Taco bag?! Great for changing in and out of your waders and keeps the rest of your gear dry while transporting your wet waders. Simple product but very nice and performs great.