Pro-Cure Bait Cure
Pro-Cure Bait Cure was developed by professional river guides, formulated to produce the best cured eggs and cluster baits your have ever fished. The eggs produced with this cure have been tested in the Pacific Northwest, Alaska and the Great Lakes fisheries.
- Step by step instructions included on jar
- One jar will cure ten to fifteen pounds of eggs
- Penetrates to cure entire skeins of eggs
- Cured eggs store indefinitely frozen or for months refrigerated
- Cures loose eggs for spawn sacks
- UV colored cures enhances the visability and the scent
- Amount per jar: 12 oz.
Ratings & Reviews
by Buzznut -
Good for cat fishermen. Gives you Clint, smell, and durability of your bait.
Whats up with this stuff
I have used pro cure for almost 20 years off and on.Pros:It cures bait,it catchs fish,bait stays fresh for years if frozen. Con:I dont know if its just me,but every color I use turns out red.Hot pink=red,Flame orange=red.If I want red it would be cheaper with Borax and food coloring.