Okuma Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rod
This item may be subject to a packaging fee that will be shown in cart.
Okuma Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rod Models
Okuma Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rods are fine-tuned for the Great Lake's trolling angler. These rods feature durable construction and actions tailored specifically for use with downriggers, Dipsy Diver-type diving disks, and copper and leadcore sinking lines. All Classic Pro GLT Trolling Rods feature fiberglass blank construction, uplocking Fuji-style reel seats with stainless steel hoods, and heavy-duty, double foot stainless steel guides. The EVA grips provide comfort for long days on the water. The butt section of the grips features a rubberized, shrink tube overlay which provides additional gripping power for wet hands and makes them easier to remove from a rod holder.
- Specialized Great Lakes actions
- Durable fiberglass blank construction
- Double footed, stainless steel guides
- Titanium oxide guide inserts on Lake Trolling, Dipsy Diver and Downrigger models
- Solid stainless steel guides on Copper/Leadcore wire models
- Uplocking, Fuji-style reel seats
- EVA foam grips (rubberized, shrink tube overlay on rear grips)
- Tip over butt ferrule connections
- Hook keeper
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Nice downrigger rod.
Like these rods, use them on lake Michigan trolling for salmon. Nice downrigger rod for the money.
DD-1002m is a great dispey rod for pulling flasher and flies under a #1 dipsey for salmon
by Brad Temple
Great rods for the money! I have used them to catch monster cats for 5 years! Trying my luck at walleye trolling this year!
by Borto1990 -
I use these for all my copper and leadcore rods for great lakes trolling. I've bought 25 of these to keep my entire setup matching. Love the triangle handle grip and that it has a hook keeper by the handle so you dont have to secure line to a eye in storage unlike the shimano tdr.
Okuma cp-dd - 1002 m Trolling
by Catfishhunter 18 -
Wonderful big fish rods !