Northland Lite-Bite Weighted Slip Bobbers offer different sizes and come in two shapes (pencil and oval). The weight, which can punch the strike indicator through winds, also allows you to cast distances so that you may reach fish of all kinds that live in deeper waters. With sizes perfect for panfish, walleye, trout, and other game fish, these super buoyant balsa wood floats are extremely sensitive so that you can detect even the lightest of biters.
Northland Tackle's weighted Lite Bite Slip Bobbers feature a "Slip-N-Slide" brass-eye grommet that lets line slide through like it's greased. The weighted stem works with smaller jig heads, and the standard oval designs ride the waves better (the ovals are easier to control in the wind, too). Each style is highly visible as sunrise strike indicator colors stand out in the wind, waves, and low light conditions. Don't lose fish because you can't see the take with floats made to be cheap; you'll catch all the "Lite-Bite" biters using highly sensitive Northland Lite-Bite Weighted Slip Bobbers.
- 3/8 and 1/2 in. sizes are pencil shape
- 3/4 - 1 1/4 in. sizes are oval shape
- Made from genuine, super-buoyant balsa wood
- Slip-N-Slide brass-eye grommet
- Detects light bites from finicky fish
- Sunrise strike indicator colors are highly visible in wind, waves, and low light
- Weighted stem casts better and can be used with smaller jig heads
- Qty. per Pack: 2