The Minn Kota Electric Steer Quick Release Bracket / MKA-32 with Cover is designed to remove/add electric-steer bow mount motors and is compatible with most Minn Kota electric-steer trolling motors. The MKA-32 Quick Release Bracket features a cam-lock design and ultra-tight tolerances to do away with annoying bracket movement and noise.
A pin and lanyard comprise the locking mechanism while the upper and lower plates may be secured by a padlock (not included). The MKA-32 Bracket's composite cover affixes to the bottom half of the bracket after the motor is removed for a clean deck profile. Efficiently remove/add a compatible electric-steer bow mount motor with a Minn Kota Electric Steer Quick Release Bracket / MKA-32 with Cover.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Cam lock reduces bracket movement and noise
- Composite cover attaches to lower piece of bracket when motor is removed to keep deck profile clean
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware, lanyard, and locking pin
- Upper and lower plates include slot for securing with padlock (not included) for added security
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon, and Deckhand 40
- Designed for use in freshwater
- Manufacturer's one-year warranty
Minn Kota Electric Steer Quick Release Bracket / MKA-32 with Cover is made in the U.S.A.
This item is subject to an oversize shipping fee that will be shown in cart.